Product Overview: The Modal Shop 9110D
Troubleshoot Vibration Monitoring Systems, Detect Sensor Drift, Cabling Errors and Easily Create Calibration Certificates
The 9110D Portable Vibration Calibrator is the newest product in the 9100 Series from The Modal Shop. While similar in look and in operation to the 9100D, the 9110D stands out with new and additional features that enable users to take that extra step in portable calibration.
The 9110D calculates and displays test sensor sensitivity on the readout screen in real time. It also has built-in ICP® input for common piezoelectric accelerometers. In addition, users can now save up to 500 calibration records directly to the unit’s internal memory. These can also be copied or transferred to the included USB flash drive with Report Generation Workbook via the unit’s USB port. The saved data can then be transferred to a computer and an ISO 17025-compliant customizable Calibration Certificate generated and printed.
The unit is a compact, battery-powered and completely self-contained vibration reference source which can be conveniently used to calibrate individual sensors, vibration switches and data collectors, as well as to validate the entire measurement channel of a condition monitoring or recording system.
An integral precision quartz reference accelerometer and closed-loop level control gives the 9110D enhanced stability and superior vibration calibration over an extended 7 Hz to 10 kHz frequency range. Packaged in a rugged Pelican® Storm case, the 9110D is always ready for travel to test sites and bringing laboratory accuracy to the field.
The unit is small and completely self-contained, providing a known vibration reference source from 7 Hz (420 CPM) up to 10 kHz (600k CPM), at amplitudes up to 20 g pk (196 m/s2), shaker stroke and sensor mass dependent. Packaged in a lightweight, durable Pelican® Case with two press and pull latches and padlockable caps, the 9110D is always ready for travel to test sites.
- Calculates and displays test sensor sensitivity automatically
- External source shaker drive BNC input
- Reference monitor BNC output
- Auto shut-off after 20 minutes
- Battery life up to 18 hours
- Best in class rugged portability
- Sturdy internal shaker element design with carbon fiber composite armature flexures
- Legendary protection and quality of Pelican® Cases
- Watertight, crushproof
- Two press and pull latches
- Simple and elegant usability from the plant floor to metrology labs
- Adjust frequency ranges and amplitude settings with just two dials
- English or metric units on LCD screen
- Lightweight at 18 lbs (8.2 kg) allowing for easy mobility
- Battery life up to 18 hours
- Precision control and stability
- Integral ICP® quartz reference accelerometer
- State of the art digital electronics
- Ideal for in-situ validation of your entire measurement channel
- Ensure end-to-end functionality
- Confirm alarm trip points are set properly
- Guarantees accuracy and reliability of test with integrated reference accelerometer traceable to NIST.
Dimensions (H x W x D)
8.5′ x 12′ x 10′
22 cm x 30.5 cm x 28 cm
- Power Supply and Plug Adaptors
- Mounting Wrench
- 081B20 Adaptor Stud (1/4-28 to 1/4-28)
- 081A08 Adaptor Stud (10-32 to 1/4-28)
- QuickStart Guide
- Mounting Pad
- NIST Traceable Calibration Certificate
- USB Flash Drive with Report Generation Workbook