Our onsite mobile instrument calibration and metrology laboratories are managed through our fixed facilities and are considered an extension of our fixed laboratories.
All on-site calibration services are covered by our ISO/IEC 17025 accreditation. Mobile laboratories are stocked with the equipment and personnel as appropriate for your job.
“I calculated the internal cost associated with sending instruments out for calibration. I estimate that a JM Test Systems Onsite Calibration and metrology service has saved us 40% in calibration cost. Plus it has freed up valuable technician time.”
Chemical Plant Instrument Supervisor
JM TEST ONSITE ADVANTAGE:
- Fast Turnaround
- Your instruments are returned in hours.
- No downtime without equipment.
- Reduce your need for spares.
- Scheduled around your tech meetings.
- NIST Traceable calibration certifications.
- Reduce Paperwork
- No Shipping cost, receiving, gate passes, etc.
- We ID all necessary equipment.
- No Damaged Equipment due to Shipping.
- NIST Traceable Certificates and before and after data sheets are supplied immediately.
- Minor Instrument Repairs Done on the Spot.
- Evaluate the piece before rejecting equipment for minor repairs.
- Any other company will do an ops-check and either pass or fail equipment.
- Replacement batteries, test leads and cases are available.
- Support All Departments in Your Facility.
- Ask About Contract Pricing.
- One Stop Shop for all of your test equipment needs.
- Support all needs: calibration, repairs, rental, equipment sales, electrical safety / PPE.
JM Test Systems provides onsite calibration services at your location. We offer calibration of the following test equipment, including:
|Onsite Calibration Capabilities|
|Instrumentation & Controls||Electrical Safety||Electrical||Mechanical & Dimensional||Electronic / Gas Detection|
|Hydraulic Deadweights||Hot Sticks||Motor Shops||Torque Wrenches||Oscilloscopes|
|Pneumatic Deadweights||Insulated Tools||Current Calibrators||Micrometers||Oscillators|
|Pressure Calibrators||Bucket Trucks||Engine Analyzers||Calipers||Signal Generators|
|Thermometers||Digger Trucks||Voltage Calibrators||Indicators||Low Frequency Counters|
|Hart Communicators||Rubber Cover Ups||Insulation Testers||Ultrasonic Thickness||Service Monitors|
|RTD Calibrators||Grounding Clusters||Megohmeters||Gauges||Selective Level Voltmeters|
|Decade Resistance Boxes||Single Grounding||Circuit Breaker Test Set||Tachometers||Power Meters|
|Multimeters||Meters||Earth Ground Tester||Strobes||Transmission Test Set|
|Multifunction Calibrators||Voltage Detectors||Digital Low Ohm||Pipe Locators||Gas Detectors|
|Test Gauges||Telescopic Sticks||Resistance Meters||Balancers||Pipeline Sniffers|
|Chart Recorders||Line Hoses||Hipots||Moisture Analyzer||Explosion Meters|
|Temperature and Pressure||Blankets||Thumpers||Gravitometers||LEL|
|Thermocouple Calibrators||Fiberglass Arms||TDR’s||Toxic Gas|
|Digital Gauges||Mechanical Jumpers||Length Meter||Emissions Monitors|
|Temperature Baths||Voltage Recorders||Oderations|
|Dry Block Calibrators||Current Recorders|
On Site Instrument Calibration and Metrology Services are available for any region, location, or industry. Contact your salesperson or our onsite calibration services coordinator to discuss a program for your facility.
Convenient and Cost Effective!
Our On-Site mobile calibration laboratories are managed through our Baton Rouge facility. All on-site work is covered by our ISO/IEC 17025 accreditation. Mobile labs are stocked with equipment and personnel as appropriate for your job and are considered an extension of our fixed labs. Same quality, same service – on site!
Advantages of Calibrating On Site