Test Equipment Rental
JM Test System’s Test Equipment Rental Division offers one of the largest inventories for instrument & controls, electrical as well as dimensional and mechanical test equipment in the industry.
Rent it today; use it tomorrow!
Every instrument you rent, lease or rent to own from JM Test Systems is certified in our A2LA 17025 accredited calibration lab.
Instruments are provided with:
- ISO/IEC 17025 1 year of calibration certificate
- Calibration papers with before and after data
- Necessary accessories for operating equipment
- Freshly calibrated with current data for 1 year
- Digital calibration certs sent at start of rental term
- All of this at no additional cost
Renting makes sense!
- Saves Capital
- Don’t tie up money with expensive instruments you only use occasionally.
- Expand or contract your “tool” inventory based on current work load.
- Take Advantage of the Latest Technology Available
- Better performance and accuracy
- Better efficiency on the job
- Expand Your Capabilities
- Rental test equipment increases your potential market and business opportunities.
- Tax and Management Benefits
- Payments can be expensed immediately.
Test Equipment Rental, Lease, or Rent to Own!
For more information regarding our test equipment rental, please contact us at 800-353-3411, or fill out the form on this page.
JM Test Systems is pleased to offer pickup and delivery services for the safe handling of your test equipment. Call 800-353-3411, ext. 3013 to speak with a company representative about scheduling a pickup or delivery.
Advantages of Renting over Buying
Renting Helps You Control and Reduce Expenses
- Control Test Equipment Expenses—There is no reason to buy expensive test equipment that you only use occasionally. Renting allows you to get the test equipment rental you need for the exact amount of time you need it, providing significant savings over buying.
- Reduce Storage Expenses—Renting can reduce costs by eliminating the need for storage buildings and areas as well as reduce manpower expense.
- Reduce Repair Expenses—Because we take care of all rental test equipment maintenance, you do not have to worry about spare parts inventory, repair shops, repair technicians, or inventory maintenance records.
- Recalibration Expenses—Renting lowers the costs associated with recalibrating equipment (people, logistics, storage)
Renting Reduces Management Hassles
- Conserve Capital—Renting allows you to rent the test equipment you need, when you need it… allowing you to use your capital budget for other, more profitable projects or industrial equipment
- Inventory Control—Renting the exact test equipment you need for your projects at precisely the right time allows you to keep your inventory at a minimum ad reduce overall inventory cost.
- Equipment Tracking Expenses—The continuous billing on rented equipment keeps it in the forefront and establishes personal accountability.
- Reduce Down-Time—All test equipment rental items are newly calibrated and in perfect working order. However, if rented equipment should ever fail, JM Test Systems will handle it efficiently so you can keep your crews productive and your project on time.
- Fight Obsolescence—New equipment, technology, software and hardware revisions that increase your performance and accuracy come out on a yearly basis. Renting takes the headaches out of keeping up with all of these changes
Test Equipment Rental FAQs
Does the equipment come calibrated?
Absolutely. All equipment is shipped with fresh 1 year calibration certificates with before and after data.
How long is the month/week or daily?
Daily rentals are available on selected items. 1 week equals seven days and one month equals 28 days.
Does my rental period start when I get it or when you ship it?
Yes. The rental period starts when the unit is shipped out from our facility. However, you can take advantage of our early bird return which will allow you to off rent a piece via email or phone call and save up to 5 days. Click here to view.
When does my rental period end?
Rental period ends when the unit is received back at a JM Test facility or customers emails in for off rent.
What happens if it runs longer than the time I had originally thought it would?
If your one week job turns into a month or longer we only bill for the first week then pro rate the rest of the month. This allows some flexibility with our customers and makes it so they never pay more than a month.
Is there a discount on larger quantity rentals?
Absolutely. If you have a large volume of equipment or a job that will last a lengthy time period then we will work with your company to present rental prices that are advantageous to both parties involved.
What if I need something next day?
NO Problem. We understand having to mobilize for a job at the last minute and needing equipment no matter what time of day or night it is. This is why we have multiple drivers that work directly for JM Test Systems as well as local and national hot shot companies.