Rent it today; use it tomorrow!
Every instrument you rent, lease or rent to own from JM Test Systems is certified in our A2LA 17025 accredited calibration lab.
Included with your rental:
- All applicable accessories
- Current one-year calibration for every unit
- Physical and Digital NIST traceable calibration certificate
- As Found/As Left data on calibration paperwork
- Same day swap outs
- Annual re-certification for equipment
Renting makes sense!
- Saves Capital
- Doesn’t tie up money with expensive instruments only used occasionally
- Expand or contract your “tool” inventory based on current work load
- Take advantage of the latest technology available
- Increases performance and accuracy
- Better efficiency on the job
- Expands capability
- Increases potential market and business opportunities
- Tax and management benefits
- Payments can be expended immediately
Test Equipment Rental, Lease, or Rent to Own!
For more information regarding our test equipment rental, please contact us at 800-353-3411, or fill out the form on this page.
JM Test Systems is pleased to offer pickup and delivery services for the safe handling of your test equipment. Call 800-353-3411 to speak with a company representative about scheduling a pickup or delivery.
Advantages of Renting over Buying
Renting Helps You Control and Reduce Expenses
- Control Test Equipment Expenses—There is no reason to buy expensive test equipment that you only use occasionally. Renting allows you to get the test equipment rental you need for the exact amount of time you need it, providing significant savings over buying.
- Reduce Storage Expenses—Renting can reduce costs by eliminating the need for storage buildings and areas as well as reduce manpower expense.
- Reduce Repair Expenses—Because we take care of all rental test equipment maintenance, you do not have to worry about spare parts inventory, repair shops, repair technicians, or inventory maintenance records.
- Recalibration Expenses—Renting lowers the costs associated with recalibrating equipment (people, logistics, storage)
Renting Reduces Management Hassles
- Conserve Capital—Renting allows you to rent the test equipment you need, when you need it… allowing you to use your capital budget for other, more profitable projects or industrial equipment
- Inventory Control—Renting the exact test equipment you need for your projects at precisely the right time allows you to keep your inventory at a minimum ad reduce overall inventory cost.
- Equipment Tracking Expenses—The continuous billing on rented equipment keeps it in the forefront and establishes personal accountability.
- Reduce Down-Time—All test equipment rental items are newly calibrated and in perfect working order. However, if rented equipment should ever fail, JM Test Systems will handle it efficiently so you can keep your crews productive and your project on time.
- Fight Obsolescence—New equipment, technology, software and hardware revisions that increase your performance and accuracy come out on a yearly basis. Renting takes the headaches out of keeping up with all of these changes
Test Equipment Rental FAQs
Does the equipment come calibrated?
Absolutely. All equipment is shipped with fresh 1 year calibration certificates with before and after data.
How long is the month/week or daily?
Daily rentals are available on selected items. 1 week equals seven days and one month equals 28 days.
Does my rental period start when I get it or when you ship it?
The rental period starts when the unit is shipped out from our facility. To get the most out of your rental be sure to take advantage of our early bird off rent. This will allow you to off rent a piece via email or phone call and save on your rental for up to 5 days. Click here to view.
When does my rental period end?
Rental period ends when the unit is received back at a JM Test facility or customers emails in for Early Bird off rent.
What happens if it runs longer than the time I had originally thought it would?
If your one week job turns into a month or longer we only bill for the first week then pro rate the rest of the month. This allows some flexibility with our customers and makes it so they never pay more than a month.
Is there a discount on larger quantity rentals?
Absolutely. If you have a large volume of equipment or a job that will last a lengthy time period then we will work with your company to present rental prices that are advantageous to both parties involved.
What if I need something next day?
NO Problem. We understand having to mobilize for a job at the last minute and needing equipment no matter what time of day or night it is. This is why we have multiple drivers that work directly for JM Test Systems as well as local and national hot shot companies.
View the Rental Terms and Conditions
Featured Rental Items
475 Field Communicator – Emerson 475 Hart Communicator
Anritsu MW82119A PIM MasterSKU: MW82119A
Doble F6150 Relay Test SetSKU: F6150
ETI PI-6000 Primary Circuit Breaker Test SetSKU: PI-6000
Greenlee EK425LD012 Crimping Tool w/CJD3O jaws (EK425)SKU: EK425LD012
PieCal 525B Automated Thermocouple & RTD CalibratorSKU: 525B
Promise of Excellence
JM Test Systems has stood behind their test equipment products and calibration services for 30 plus years. Our goal is to be the most reliable and easy-to-work-with vendor we can be, and these are not just empty words… it is a promise that we clearly spell out for you.
Guaranteed Service and Support
- 30 Plus Years of Experience and Expertise helping customer projects run as smoothly as possible.
- Professional and Courteous Service and Support: We make every effort to provide quick answers to all of your questions. From service and support, to accounting and shipping, with over 350 personnel on staff, your questions will be answered immediately.
- We promise to never make unrealistic promises. We will always be honest, forthright, and realistic because we understand a long-standing business relationship is more important than a one-time order.
- Access to our Network of Partners to assist in any technical issues that may ever arise.
The Industry’s Best Products and Warranty
- Superior Products in Stock: The products we provide are made from the highest quality parts and materials, and we have distribution agreements with over 35 of the world’s leading manufacturers.
- Product Warranty: All products sold are warranted for a full year against manufacturing and material defects.
- Rental Product Replacement: Any product failure will be immediately replaced with a newly tested and calibrated product.
Guaranteed Shipping and Order Accuracy
- Order Accuracy and Attention to Detail: Helping you get your project done on time and on spec is our highest priority. However, if there ever is a problem, we will make it right immediately.
- Fast Shipping Guarantee: We guarantee same day shipping on all orders placed before 1:00 PM Central Standard Time. Additionally, JM Test Systems maintains the largest inventory in the industry and has four distribution centers around the country to make certain you get your products when you need them.
Promise of Reliability
- All test equipment is recently tested, calibrated and certified by our in-house ISO/IEC 17025 A2LA lab. Most vendors only certify their test equipment once per year – the required minimum. We certify our equipment every time it goes out.
- Copies of certification paperwork is readily accessible to you at anytime, and we can easily email it to you, if needed.
- If you ever have difficulties using our equipment, we have the knowledge and experience on staff here to help. As an additional layer of support, we have distribution agreements with 35 major test equipment manufacturers, giving us access to their engineers and expertise.
- With 30 plus years in business and 184 years of practical technical and application experience from key personnel, not only will we will get your orders right, but we have engineers on staff to provide high-level support if you ever need it.
- We are easy to communicate with, available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year to help with any issues that may arise.
- We will give you the accurate and truthful information you need to make quick and informed decisions that are best for your company and project.