Electrical Safety Grounding Cable and Grounds Accessories in Stock!
JM Test offers a full service solution for your grounding cable needs. Grounds are built, repaired, and tested to ASTM Standards F855-09 and F2249-03(2009). All products are tested prior to shipping. Most grounding cable options can be tested, repaired and cleaned by our technicians.
Need A Custom Grounding Cable in a Hurry? We Make it Easy
- Quick turnarounds are available for all stock items
- Build to your exact specifications
- From the cable to the clamp we have hundreds of products in stock
- All grounds are tested by our NAIL Accredited laboratory prior to shipment
- JM Test offers pick-up and delivery service across Southern and Mid-West US.
- Onsite Testing available, we come to you! Call us to inquire today!
- Testing in accordance to all ANSI/ASTM Standards
Salisbury Grounding Cable Accessories in Stock!
Electrical Ground Clusters and Single Grounds
Dead Front Grounding
Ball and Socket
Black, Yellow, or Clear
Click the button below to view the full line of grounding cable configurations, clamps, ferrules, and cables.
Single Assemblies • Grounding Cable Clusters • URD Grounds
The clamps in any assembly can be identical or quite different depending on each grounding application. JM Test Systems stocks a wide variety of clamps for ALL applications. Clamps are offered in either bronze or aluminum alloys and are manufactured to meet the current specifications of ASTM F 855.
To attach a clamp to the grounding cable requires the use of a ferrule. Ferrules are compressed on the strands of the cable to provide a low resistance permanent connection. The size of the ferrule is determined by the size of the cable. Ferrules are manufactured to the specifications of ASTM F 855.
Grounding Cable Checklist
1. Specify the clamps. Be sure that the clamp will meet or exceed the max amperage rating of the ground cable that it will be used with.
2. Specify the cable. Once the short circuit capacity of the system has been determined, choose the appropriate size cable. Specify the cable length, and the color of the jacket desired.
3. Specify the ferrules. The size of the ferrules must match the size of the cable that it will be used with. Specify Copper or aluminum and shrouded or non-shrouded.
4. Specify the options. List any optional equipment that is desired. This can include hanger studs, contact studs, heat shrink tubing, markings, clear strain relief, etc.
Ball & Socket
Grounding Cables are made with extra flexible strand of soft drawn #30 AWG (.01”) copper and are available in three different jackets.
The yellow thermoplastic elastomer jacketed cable is the standard for grounding service. It provides a combination of economy, flexibility, and durability. The service temperature ranges from 200º to -50ºF per ASTM F 855, Type I requirements.
The black thermoplastic elastomer jacketed cable has a smaller diameter and thinner jacket material giving it better flexibility than the yellow cable. The service temperature ranges from 200º to -50ºF per ASTM F 855, Type I requirements.
The PVC transparent flexible thermoplastic jacketed cable allows easy inspection for strand breakage. The flexibility decreases with low temperatures. The service temperature ranges from 140º to -40ºF per ASTM F 855, Type III requirements.
The silicone transparent flexible thermoplastic jacketed cable allows easy inspection for strand breakage. The service temperature ranges from 302º to -40ºF per ASTM F 855, Type I requirements.
Search Grounding Cables, Clamps, Ferrules, Rods, Sleeves & more
Single Ground Assemblies
4 Way/ Cluster Ground Assemblies
Ball & Socket Clamps
Cable Penetrating Ground Clamp
Clear Plastic Jumper Clamps
Conductor and Cleaning Tools
Dead Front Ground Sets
Duck Bill Clamps
Flat Jaw Clamps
Flexible Insulated Jumper Cables
FRP Jumper Clamps
Plain Unshrouded Ferrules
Pole Mounted Contact Bars
Salcor Jumper Clamps
Screw Ground Rod
Stick Installed Flexible Jumper
Strain Relief Sleeves
Chance / Hubbel Power Systems Grounding Catalogs:
1. History Of Personal Protective Grounding
2. Chance Electrical Principals
3. Chance General Instruments and Meters
4. Chance Grounding Equipment Catalog
5. Chance Grounding Applications and Considerations
Grounding Cable: Purchase, Rent, Parts, Build, Test, & Repair!
Tell JM about your grounding cable needs from custom builds and rental to the individual part# that you need. Each grounding cable is inspected, repaired, and tested to ASTM Standards F855-09 and F2249-03(2009).