Product Overview: SMC MENTOR-12 Universal Three-Phase Protective Relay Test Set
The Mentor 12 is the most advanced three-phase relay test set available for type and field testing of electromechanical and digital protections of any kind, in traditional or IEC-61850 based substations.
Plug & Play output amplifiers and functional components that can be installed and replaced by the user. The minimum configuration includes:
- 3 voltage + 3 current outputs, switchable to 6 current outputs. User-upgradeable up to 12 outputs (two complete 3-phase systems)
- 12 binary inputs + 8 binary outputs
- Auxiliary 0 – 250 VDC source to power the tested relay
- DC current and voltage measurement input
- 12 low-level outputs to test sensors, meters etc,
- Ethernet LAN, USB and RS-232 connectivity
Multi-language touch screen
An extensive choice of computer assisted test functions at the reach of your fingertip:
- Quick on-screen quantity adjustment and test initiation
- Super-imposed harmonics
- Output channel grouping
- Pulse, Ramp, Binary Search, State Sequencer and COMTRADE recording playback.
- Unlimited storage of test setups & results on removable USB memory
- Computer-generated test reports
- Lifetime software update via Internet
The ultimate proof of our outstanding design and production quality standards.