NOW OFFERING DAILY RENTAL RATES ON THIS ITEM! CALL TODAY!
The Ultimate Tool for Protection Scheme Testing
The F6150SV is your versatile, all-in-one solution for testing protection relays and schemes, capable of performing the most simple through the most complex tests. Whether you need to test an individual component or test an entire scheme, the F6150SV is the proven solution to assess protection system performance for analog testing of 1A and 5A protection devices.
Evaluate your protection relays and schemes in their environment, using simulated power system conditions and events.
- IEC61850 testing with 3 packets of 9-2 LE communication protocol and station bus messaging – one fiber and one copper IEC61850 communication port
- Standard relay calibration and verification testing of High Burden and Microprocessor relays
- Increased amplifier power output and ranges (enhanced ratings)
- Protection scheme testing using State Simulation and Transient testing: powerful models made available in Protection Suite Software
- Metering at 0.2 class CTs and Transducers
- End to End testing of Communication Based Schemes with GPS time syncing
- 12 Source, (6-Voltage, 6 Current), configurable for Bench testing and proof of concept testing for complicated relaying schemes