Product Overview: ODM Fiber/Miller TTK 825 5G Wireless Fiber Optic Test Kit
ODM Fiber/Miller TTK 825 5G Wireless Fiber Optic Test Kit
The TTK 825 kit provides test technicians and contractors with an all-in-one solution to their fiber optic testing needs. With automated testing capability and full wireless control, this kit ensures that fiber optic test results can be gathered quickly and reported using simple, efficient processes.
The VIS 500 wireless inspection scope features a fully automated inspection process with the click of a button. The scope will automatically focus, center, zoom, analyze, and even save the analyzed image for reporting in a matter of seconds. The RP560 Bluetooth power meter includes storage for 10,000+ readings in 4 distinct project folders, Automatic Wavelength Identification, and long battery life. Both the scope and the power meter easily connect to Android, iOS, and Windows smart devices and tablets. Using this system, users can save test results, create closeout reports in the field, and send results from their phone via numerable cloud or email applications.
The TTK 825 is an all inclusive test kit designed for the most common fiber architectures found in the wireless telecom industry. The insertion (dB) loss system for single-mode loopback configurations allows users to gather test results and create simple reports for closeouts.
• Automated image centering and analysis compliant with IEC 61300-3-35 standards
• Bluetooth OPM with various standard calibrated wavelengths
• Automatic Wavelength detection for testing 2 wavelengths simultaneously.
• All compatible with the easy-to-use inSpec platform available for free download via Google Play, Apple App store, or our website.
• Instant report creation with user-defined parameters in a number of report formats
• All included devices and accessories are focused on testing fiber optic cable – from FTTH & FTTA to Data Centers and Wireless Towers.