Product Overview: Haefely Hipotronics Turns Ratio Meter TTR 2795
Haefely Hipotronics Turns Ratio Meter TTR 2795
Haefely Hipotronics Turns Ratio Meter Features:
- Fully automated measurement of turns ratio, voltage ratio, phase displacement and excitation current.
- Highest measurement accuracy in the industry of up to 0.03% makes the 2795 the perfect tool for preventive maintenance measurement
- Automatic winding connection identification AWCI (patent pending) and automatic vector group detection supports the quick and easy operation
- Build-in printer for quick test report generation and total prevention of data loss
- Lightweight, compact and rugged design for use in harsh environments. Closed case is IP65 waterproof, open case is splash proof
- Remote control software to operate the unit from a laptop PC and for easy gathering exchanging and analyzing of measurement data.
- Quick setup with intuitive guide-through user interface. Test setups and results can be stored and recalled, printed out with the built-in printer or used for later analysis
- Safety connection control feature proofs test setup before applying regular test voltage to guarantee safety of the personnel and instrument.
- Remote tap changer switch enables convenient testing of multi-tap transformers.
- Measurement of phase displacement of transformers with irregular vector groups like: phase shifting, rectifier, arc-furnace and traction transformers.