Product Overview: Fluke 435 Three Phase Power Quality Analyzer
See Predictive Maintenance Articles Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4 and Part 5. Fluke has developed a series of Predictive Maintenance application notes that focus on helping you implement proactive maintenance techniques that will save you time and money.
Pinpoint power quality problems faster, safer and in greater detail
These three-phase power quality meters help you locate, predict, prevent and troubleshoot problems in power distribution systems. These easy-to-use power quality tools are a “must have for any person who maintains or troubleshoots three phase power. The new IEC Class A standards for flicker and power quality are built right in to take the guess work out of power monitoring.
- Frontline troubleshooting – quickly diagnose problems on-screen to get your operation back online
- Predictive maintenance – detect and prevent power quality issues before they cause downtime
- Quality of service compliance – validate incoming power quality at the service entrance
- Long-term analysis – uncover hard-to-find or intermittent issues
- Load studies – verify electrical system capacity before adding loads
- Energy assessments – quantify energy consumption before and after improvements to justify energy saving devices
Power Quality Analyzer (three-phase) with Logger Function
- C435 Water-tight hard case with rollers
- 4 current clamps, i430-Flex-4pk, CAT IV 600 V
- 5 Test leads, 4 black, 1 green
- BC430 Battery Charger Eliminator
- SW43W FlukeView Software
- Power Log Software
- OC4USB Optical Cable for USB
- WC100 Color localization set
- Getting Started printed
- User Manual (CD-ROM)
- Complete three-phase troubleshooting tool: measures virtually every power system parameter: voltage, current, frequency, power, power consumption (energy), unbalance and flicker, harmonics and inter-harmonics. Captures events like dips and swells, transients, interruptions and rapid voltage changes.
- The Fluke 435 features 0.1 percent voltage accuracy making it fully compliant with the IEC 61000-4-30 Class A standard
- Logger function: record the detail you need. Detailed, user-configurable long-time recording gives you the MIN, MAX and AVG readings of up to 100 parameters on all 4 phases with selectable averaging time down to 0.5 seconds. Enough memory is available to record 400 parameters with 1 minute resolution for up to a month.
- Four channels: simultaneously measures voltage and current on all three phases and neutral.
- AutoScaling: easier trend analysis with automatic scaling of the vertical axis you will always use the full display to view the waveforms.
- Automatic transient display: captures up to 40 dips, swells, interruptions or transients automatically.
- Meets the stringent 600 V CAT IV, 1000 V CAT III safety standard required for measurements at the service entrance.
- Rugged, handheld instrument operates for more than 7 hours on included rechargeable NiMH battery pack. Menu-driven interface simplifies operation.
- Extensive data analysis possibilities. Cursors and zoom can be used ‘live’ while taking the measurements, or ‘offline’ on stored measurement data. The stored measurements can also be transferred to a PC with FlukeView software (included with Fluke 435 and 434).
- The Fluke 435 comes with Power log software to analyse recorded data and to create reports.
- Complete package includes everything to get started: 4 current clamps, 4 flex clamps with Fluke 435, 5 voltage test leads and clips, line adapter/battery charger and hard case.
- Complies with IEC 61000-4-30 measurement standards
AutoTrend – Quickly see the trend
Unique AutoTrend gives you fast insight into changes over time. Every displayed reading is automatically and continuously recorded without having to set up threshold levels or interval times, or having to manually start the process. You can quickly view trends in voltage, current, frequency, power, harmonics or flicker on all three phases plus neutral. And you can analyze the trends using the cursors and zoom function – even while background recording continues.