Speed, performance and analysis power
For the more demanding applications, the ScopeMeter 190 Series high-performance oscilloscopes offer specifications usually found on top-end bench instruments. With up to 200 MHz bandwidth, 2.5 GS/s real-time sampling and a deep memory of 27,500 points per input they’re ideal for engineers who need the full capabilities of a high-performance oscilloscope in a handheld, battery powered instrument.
- Dual-input – 200, 100 or 60 MHz bandwidth
- Up to 2.5 GS/s real-time sampling per input
- Large, high-resolution color or monochrome screen
- Connect-and-View™ automatic triggering and a full range of manual trigger modes
- Digital Persistence for analyzing complex dynamic waveforms like on an analog scope (190C)
- Fast display update rate for seeing dynamic behavior instantaneously
- Automatic capture and replay of 100 screens
- 27,500 points per input record length using ScopeRecord mode
- TrendPlot paperless chart recorder for trend analysis up to 22 days
- Up to 1000 V independently floating isolated inputs
- Waveform reference for visual comparisons and automatic pass/fail testing (190C)of waveforms
- Vpwm function for motor drive and frequency inverter applications.
- 1000 V CAT II and 600 V CAT III safety certified
- Five hours rechargeable Ni-MH battery pack