Product Overview: Amprobe DM-5 Power Quality Analyzer
Poor power quality is costly – not only can it drive up energy bills with excessive power usage, but equipment failure or damage caused by poor power quality is expensive and time-consuming to diagnose and repair. Productivity and process also suffer with faulty equipment or unscheduled outages. The new Amprobe DM-5 Power Quality Analyzer allows you to easily and quickly discover the source and magnitude of power quality issues.
At half the size of previous models, the compact Amprobe DM5 brings speed and efficiency to power quality jobs ranging from routine maintenance to in-plant troubleshooting of individual machinery and power distribution panels. Built for use in even the largest facilities, the DM-5 is safety tested to meet the world’s most prestigious safety standards and is rated to CAT IV 300 V, CAT III 600 V, CAT II 1000 V.
- Simultaneously measures power, harmonics, waveform, power quality (voltage: 3-channel, current: 4-channel)
- Measures single and three-phase power system with 10 selectable wiring connection settings
- Test parameters voltage, current, active/reactive/apparent power, PF and frequency all on one screen
- Quick start mode, wiring check and auto current sensor detection for quick, accurate measurements
- Automatic recording with memory for up to 1,000 parameters at user defined intervals
- Includes thin flex current sensor with user selectable input ranges of 300 A, 1000 A, or 3000 A
- Energy consumption check: Trend and demand graphs for easy view
- Power quality events: Swell, Dip, Interruption, transients, Inrush current, and flicker
- Real-time remote monitoring on compatible PC and Android devices via Bluetooth communication
- Comes complete with measurement accessories, PC software, and large carrying case
- Safety rated CAT IV 300 V, CAT III 600 V, CAT II 1000 V