MultiRAE portable multi-threat monitors combine best-in-class gas and radiation detection capabilities with wireless connectivity and Man Down Alarm to help elevate the safety of workers and responders, and reduce facility downtime.
MultiRAE Family Instruments
- MultiRAE Pro multi-threat chemical and radiation detectors
- MultiRAE six-gas monitors with advanced volatile organic compound (VOC) detection
- MultiRAE Lite pumped and diffusion personal protection and confined space entry instruments
With over 25 sensor options (such as ppb and ppm PID, NDIR, and exotics), a MultiRAE instrument can be configured to exactly match the monitoring needs of a variety of applications; even multi-gas detectors.
MultiRAE monitors boast the largest display and longest extended battery run time in their class, as well as an ergonomically contoured housing that is rugged, dust-tight and waterproof (IP-65 / IP-67 ratings). A compartmentalized design of the MultiRAE simplifies the replacement of its sensors, pump, and plug-and-play battery, and the AutoRAE 2 Automatic Test and Calibration System makes bump testing and calibration as easy as the press of a button.
- Gamma radiation
- Over 300 volatile organic compounds
- 55 combustible gases and vapors
- 25 specific toxic gases
- Up to 6 threats at a time
All MultiRAE monitors are certified as intrinsically safe for Class I, Division 1 (CSA) and Zone 1 (ATEX, IECEx) hazardous atmospheres, and the MultiRAE and MultiRAE Pro are compliant with the military performance standard MIL-STD-810G.
1. Industrial hygiene, personal protection, and multi-gas leak detection in industries such as:
- Aviation (wing tank entry)
- Oil and gas
- Shipping / marine
2. HazMat response
3. Clandestine drug labs
- Wireless access to real-time instrument readings and alarm status from any location
- Unmistakable five-way local and remote wireless notification of alarm conditions
- Over 25 interchangeable sensor options, including 0.1 to 5,000 ppm PID, PID4 for VOCs, NDIR5 and catalytic for combustibles, and NDIR for CO2, including parts-per-billion PID
- Intelligent sensors store calibration data, so they can be swapped in the field
- Extensive on-board gas libraries (190 VOCs and 55 combustible gases)
- Continuous datalogging (6 months for 5 sensors, 24×7)
- Large graphical display with easy-to-use, icon-driven user interface
- All-in-one continuous monitoring capabilities for radiation, VOCs, oxygen, toxic and combustible gases
*See data sheets below for complete details on features
Watch the video to learn more on the MultiRAE Wireless Portable Gas and Radiation Monitors
Call us for a quote today at 800-353-3411