Product Overview: Starrett 1202 -12 12” Dial Caliper
Starrett 1202 12” Dial Caliper
With the ability to provide quick, accurate measurement of O.D., I.D. and depth, the dial caliper is the most versatile precision hand tool on the market.
No. 1202 Dial Calipers are based on the caliper that has been the first choice of metal working professionals for decades. No. 1202 Dial Calipers are available in 4”, 6”, 8” and 12” versions.
- Sharp, clear dial graduations of .001” with .100” per revolution
- Sharp, black graduations on the satin finished bar, every .100′
- Knife-edge contacts
- Thumb-operated fine adjustment roll
- Adjustable bezel
- Lock screws for sliding jaw and dial bezel
- Covered rack depth rod (4”, 6” and 8” models)
Accuracy and Long-Life Features
- Hardened stainless steel bar, measuring surfaces, rack, gears and depth rod
- Positive, spring-loaded double pinion anti-backlash control