Product Overview: ODM Fiber/Miller TTK 720 Compact SM Loopback Test & Inspection Kit
ODM Fiber/Miller TTK 720 Compact SM Loopback Test & Inspection Kit
All-in-one solution for your fiber optic testing needs.
The TTK 720 kit is an all-in-one solution for fiber optic testing for test technicians and contractors. This kit ensures that fiber optic test results may be acquired and reported utilizing easy, efficient processes, as it is built on the robust capability of the VIS 300C-PM-02 platform.
The VIS 300C system includes a high-definition inspection scope with interchangeable inspection tips and a hardware button to initiate automated analysis of fiber endfaces. Miller includes several automated analysis profiles meeting IEC 61300-3-35 standards, making the system ideal for all fiber types commonly found in telecom industry infrastructure.
The TTK 720 contains a complete system of “one-click” dry cleaners and lint-free wipes with fiber optic-grade solution for wet/dry cleaning. When used correctly, these tools can clean endfaces to meet the IEC 61300-3-35 industry standard.
Using the onboard OPM and included DLS 355 dual laser source along with single mode test jumpers, users can gather dB loss and/or dBm power readings on single mode fiber. Results are saved directly to the VIS 300C system for field viewing and editing.
The 635nm red laser VFL allows technicians to view bends or breaks in optical fiber. Broken fibers must be removed from fiber optic systems to ensure full functionality.
- Compact Test Platform Provides Fast & Simple Testing Out in the Field
- Automated & Comprehensive PASS / FAIL Analysis Compliant with IEC 61300-3-35 Industry Standards
- Share Closeout Reports From the Testing Device by Emailing Customers or Saving to Cloud Storage via Wi-Fi
- VIS 300C-PM-02-V Platform Provides Full Control to Customize Parameters for Fiber Endface Inspection, Insertion Loss & Visual Fault Location Tests
- HD Inspection Scope Features an Analysis Button, Miller’s Unique External Focus Mechanism & Includes Inspection Tips
- Optical Power Meter with InGaAs Detector Provides dB Insertion Loss & dBm Power Level Results
- Integrated 635 nm Red Laser VFL Identifies Excessive Breaks & Bends in SM Fiber
- VIS 300C-PM-02-V All-In-One Test Platform with On-Board InGaAs OPM & 635 nm VFL Red Laser
- DLS 355 Dual Laser Source
- SM Loopback Test Jumpers
- Cleaning Tools