Product Overview: MacLean 01-M-037 25MM Grounding Clamp
- Can be installed on all electrical facilities, apparatus, tubes and conductors as well as various equipment (trucks, pulling equipment, etc.)
- This universal clamp can also be used on a jumper cable
- Installation on conductor, round bus bar and grounding ball stud of 25mm
- Stress-relief to reduce cable damage and serve as a shock damper if fault occurs, which
protects cable strands.
- Locations on each side of the clamp for 20mm or 25mm grounding ball studs installation, which serve as support studs for either a grounding cluster or cascade assembly.
- Fitted to receive a 5/8-11UNC threaded stud ferrule.
- Lubrication chamber for upkeep of threads
- Installation eye for installing clamp with shotgun stick.
- Double internal threads for fast installation and removal.
- Aluminum Clamp and Keeper
- Bronze or Aluminum Eye Screw
|Catalog Number||Capacity 15 Cycles||Capacity 30 Cycles||For Ground Stud||Jumper Cable Min.||Jumper Cable Max.||Main Conductor Min (in)||Main Conductor Max (in)||Jaw||Continuous Currrent Rating||Weight Lbs (kg)|
|01-M-037||35kA (IEC) 55 kA (ASTM)||39 kA (ASTM)||25mm||2 AWG||4/0 AWG||#8 (.16)||795 (1.13)||1-3/8||400A||1.4|