Product Overview: High Voltage PTS-130, 0-130 kVdc, 10 mA, DC Hipot/Megohmmeter Test Set
High Voltage PTS-130, 0-130 kVdc, 10 mA, DC Hipot/Megohmmeter Test Set
NOW OFFERING DAILY RENTAL RATES ON THIS ITEM! CALL TODAY!
High Voltage PTS-130 Features:
- Combination high voltage DC proof testers, or hipots, and high voltage megohmmeters
- Perform Hipoting, or leakage current measurement, and insulation resistance testing can now be performed with one instrument
- Anti-static glass front meters
- Rugged, transit protected, field proven construction
- Internal HV shorting solenoid with discharge resistor
- 120 V, 60 Hz, 15 Amps
- (F) 230 V, 50/60 Hz, 8 Amps
- Output: 0-130 kVdc, 10 mA, Negative polarity. Positive ground.
- Duty: Continuous
- Kilovoltmeter: 3.5”, Scaled 0-70/150 kVdc, +/- 2% F.S.
- Currentmeter: 3.5”, Scaled 0-1.0 µAdc, +/-2% F.S. with multipliers of x1, x10, x100, x1k, x10k Guard/Ground Load Return
- Megohmmeter: Scaled 100-1 MOhms with multipliers of x0.1, x1, x10, x100, x1k
- Case Dimensions: 14'' w x 11'' d x 14'' h
- Case weight: 34 lbs.
- HV Tank Dimensions: 12.5” w x 12” d x 18” h
- HV Tank Weight: 82 lbs.
- Output Termination: 20 ft. shileded output cable with alligator clamp. EPR cable stays flexible in cold weather
- Additional Cables and accessories:
- 20 ft. Return lead with alligator clamp
- 20 ft. Ground lead with alligator clamp
- 10 ft. Input line cord
- Ground stick with 20 ft. lead and clamp