Product Overview: High Voltage PTS-80, 0-80 kVdc, 10 mA, DC Hipot/Megohmmeter Test Set
The High Voltage PTS-80, PTS-80F are combination high voltage DC proof tester and megohmmeter. Dielectric strength and insulation resistance testing are combined into one instrument saving time, money, size and weight. Equipped with a 5-range current meter scaled 0 – 1 dc microamps for accurate current measurement down to a 10 nanoamp resolution in the x1 range. Using the alternate scale on the current meter allows the PTS Series to double as a Megohmmeter up to 8 teraohms, scaled 100-1 megohms, insulation resistance can be taken at any voltage. An accurate 2 range voltmeter rounds out the standard instrumentation. Additional features include ruggedized anti-static and transit protected meters, rugged single piece design with foam padded handles, full-wave bridge rectifier, internal shorting solenoid with discharge resistors, and is CE marked.
High Voltage PTS-80 Features:
- Combination high voltage DC proof testers, or hipots, and high voltage megohmmeters
- Perform Hipoting, or leakage current measurement, and insulation resistance testing can now be performed with one instrument
- Anti-static glass front meters
- Rugged, transit protected, field proven construction
- Internal HV shorting solenoid with discharge resistor
High Voltage PTS-80 Specs:
- 120 V, 60 Hz, 10 Amps
- (F) 230 V, 50/60 Hz, 5 Amps
- Output: 0-80 kVdc, 10 mA, Negative polarity. Positive ground.
- Duty: Continuous
- Kilovoltmeter: 3.5”, Scaled 0-40/80 kVdc, +/- 2% F.S.
- Currentmeter: 3.5”, Scaled 0-1.0 µAdc, +/-2% F.S. with multipliers of x1, x10, x100, x1k, x10k Guard/Ground Load Return
- Megohmmeter: Scaled 100-1 MOhms with multipliers of x0.1, x1, x10, x100, x1k
- Case Dimensions: 14'' w x 11'' d x 18'' h
- Case weight: 62 lbs.
- Output Termination: 20 ft. shileded output cable with alligator clamp
- Additional Cables and accessories:
- 20 ft. Return lead with alligator clamp
- 20 ft. Ground lead with alligator clamp
- 10 ft. Input line cord
- Ground stick with 20 ft. lead and clamp
* This model does not contain the ferro-resonant input voltage regulator circuit found in the PTS-37.5 and PTS-75. This model can be operated with a non sine wave producing inverter.
NOW OFFERING DAILY RENTAL RATES ON THIS ITEM! CALL TODAY!
See more hipots here.