Product Overview: Fluke Networks OptiFiber Pro OTDR
The OptiFiber® Pro OTDR elevates fiber optic testing with the industry’s only smartphone interface that turns a technician into a fiber expert. The DataCenter OTDR configuration eliminates uncertainty and errors that occur when testing data center fiber. Its ultra-short dead zones enable testing of fiber patchcords in virtualized data centers. These capabilities, plus the fastest-in-the-industry trace times, make the OptiFiber Pro OTDR a must-have tool.
OptiFiber Pro OTDR – Setup
OptiFiber Pro OTDR – Run a Test
SmartLoop OTDR enables automated testing and analysis of two fibers in a single test. This patent pending process automatically separates the two fibers for individual pass/fail analysis, display, and reporting. Not only does this cut the testing time by at least half, it also enables bi-directional testing without moving the OTDR to the far end.
- First OTDR with a smartphone user-interface
- Industry’s shortest event and attenuation dead zones
- Accelerate fiber certification with the fastest set-up and trace times
- SmartLoop™ technology enables the testing of two fibers in a single test eliminating the need to travel to the far end of the connection to perform tests.
- Versiv™ modular design supports copper certification, fiber optic loss, OTDR testing and fiber end-face inspection
- Instantaneous bi-directional averaging results included at no charge
- Improve resource utilization with custom configurations for projects and users
- Simplify use with ‘DataCenter OTDR™’ mode and EventMap™ view
- Compatible with Linkware™ Live. Linkware Live enables to easily track job progress, get real-time access to test results to quickly fix problems in the field, and easily transfer and consolidate test results from the tester to LinkWare™ PC Cable Test Management Software.