Product Overview: DeFelsko PosiTector® UTG Ultrasonic Wall Thickness Gage
The PosiTector UTG (2 models) is designed for measuring the wall thickness of materials such as steel, stainless steel, aluminum, PVC plastic and more.
- UTG C (Corrosion) measures the effect of corrosion or erosion on tanks, pipes or any structure where access is limited to one side.
- UTG M (Multiple Echo) measures the metal thickness of a painted structure without having to remove the coating with its Thru-Paint capability.
- Precision ultrasonic transducers provide fast, accurate readings
- Solvent, acid, oil, water, and dust resistant – weatherproof
- Pre-programmed velocities– Simply select from a list of common materials or enter your own with ease
- Min Scan – Measurement rate of up to 20 readings per second with onscreen min and max for quick inspection over a large area
- PosiTector interchangeable platform – attach any PosiTector probe to a single gage body
- USB, WiFi, and Bluetooth connectivity to PosiSoft PC, Mac, and Smartphone software