Product Overview: Buckingham 483D BuckSqueeze for Distribution
In production since 2000, the BuckSqueeze is a Wood Pole Fall Restriction Device that provides Wood Pole Fall Protection during ascent and descent and, with the use of a secondary lanyard like the BuckAdjuster, protects the user while climbing over obstacles. Designed to grip the pole if the user starts to fall. For distribution poles with a circumference from 16′ (5′ diameter) to 50′ (16′ diameter).
Have you experienced a save with the BuckSqueeze?
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Once You’re on the Pole, You’re Continually in Wood Pole Fall Protection
- One Disconnect to Climb Over An Obstruction
- Most Widely Used Wood Pole Fall Restriction Device In The USA
- Does Not Work Itself Out Of Adjustment
- Outstanding Factory Support – Follow Up Training After The Sale
- Friction Buckle & Cam Buckle Adjustments at User’s Sides Makes It Easy to Adjust for the Circumference of the Pole
- NO TONGUE BUCKLE TO ADJUST AT THE BACK OF THE POLE!
- One Model, With Accessories, Can Be Used During All Seasons: Wet Or Iced Poles With Or Without Conduit
- CSA AB Certified