Product Overview: Bierer Meters RCDC1000 0-2 Kv DC Rail Meter
The RCDC1000 Digital DC Resistive Voltmeter has a single range of 0 – 2kV. The unit consists of a meter probe, second probe and connector cable. This unit is designed to measure DC voltage between the negative return rail and overhead positive cantenary conductor used on transit systems. The five position selector switch located on the face, controls OFF, ON, and Test. The OFF positions are for storage and transit. The ON position is for measurements from 0 to 1999 volts with one volt resolution. The T position tests basic meter functions and the digital display.
General purpose meter that can be used in a variety of applications:
- A General Purpose 0 to 2kV DC Digital Voltmeter
- Designed to Confirm the Status of Electrical Systems
- Can be Used with Higher Currents than Hand-Held Models
- A Large Digital LCD Display has a Backlight for Easy Reading
- Both the Meter Probe and Secondary Probe have Threaded End Fittings
- The Unit Includes Three Adapters: a Hook Adapter, a Straight Adapter, and a Magnetic Track Adapter
- A 30-Foot Interconnecting Cable is also Included
- Meter is Water Resistant and has a Strong Construction Designed to Withstand Wear
- The Unit is Contained in a Highly Durable Carrying Case
Each RCDC1000 kit includes a hook probe (81280LHM), a magnetic base (8128TMRP), interconnect cable (RCDC1000L), instruction manual, storage bag (PD25AB).