Product Overview: Barton Chart Recorder
Barton Chart Recorders are the industry standard for accurate, reliable measurement and recording of pressure, differential pressure, and temperature in a wide variety of applications. JM Test System’s can provide quotes on both new and rental units.
Barton Chart Recorder Features:
- Case — is made with Genuine Pelican Cases.
- Dual Pen
- Chart Drive — available in battery and spring-wound versions with a wide variety of chart speeds (24 hr/7day is standard)
- Charts — are made from moisture-resistant, 7-point paper with high-grade copper engravings that eliminate eccentric and elliptical errors. 12″ circular charts (standard).
- Recording Mechanism — All parts are stainless steel for long life. The pen mount is exceptionally rugged. Disposable pens with clear body for checking ink levels. Optional box (fountain) ink systems are available.
- Mounting — All internal mounting hardware is either aluminum or stainless steel.
- Legs — Come with powder coated replaceable steel legs.
- Unit Set-up — Can be done as free standing units, pipe mount units, or set up as a differential pressure unit.
- Weight — weigh less, are more durable and are more water tight than the traditional Barton chart recorder.
- Temperature Element — If you order with a temperature Element it will come with a wind up spool on the back to prevent damage to the capillary.
Barton Chart Recorder Specifications:
- Accuracy: ±1.0% F.S.
- Temperature Limits: 0°F to +150°F
- Working Pressure (Select option above): 100 PSI, 500 PSI, 1000 PSI, 1500 PSI, 2000 PSI, 3000 PSI, 5000 PSI, 7500 PSI, 10000 PSI, and 15000 PSI