Product Overview: Vaetrix Digital Hydro Test Gauge (HTG)
The Vaetrix Digital Hydro Test Gauge (HTG) is specifically designed for Hydrostatic and Pneumatic pressure testing. The menu interface and easy setup for datalogging makes it ideal for most users. Choose the RTD length(s) required for the application and you are set to go. Everything else is included at no charge (batteries, software, USB cable, carrying case, NIST Cert and Data). Of course, we are backing it with our 4 Year Warranty as well. Proudly developed and built in the USA based on customer feedback. You talk, we listen!
Choose your options and build the gauge for your application. Add (1) RTD and ambient temperature or (2) RTD’s to meet your testing requirements. Select Bluetooth for monitoring pressure using the free Vaetrix apps on Google Play or the Apple Store. The Hydro Management Software is included with every gauge. This lets you create full blown professional reports from the gauge and other equipment with the ability to add .pdf files.
Vaetrix Digital Hydro Test Gauge Features:
- All in one hydro test gauge – Dedicated design and software for Hydrostatic or Pneumatic Pressure Testing
- 2 temperature/ 1 pressure
- Replaces the need for a traditional chart recorder, Ashcroft gauges, and a deadweight tester
- Customizable Hydrotest Software
- Pressure: ±0.05% Full Scale over -10°C to 50°C (14°F to 122°F)
- Temperature: ±1°F/°C over operating range
- RTD Temperature: ±1.0°F/°C over operating range
- Backed with a four year warranty and unlimited customer support. We fully support our products right here in the USA. If you have any application or technical questions give us a call.
- 1000+ hours of typical use on 3AA alkaline batteries
- Software, USB cable, batteries, quick start guide, and carrying case included..just pick your RTD length and done
- Easy to use menu interface and LOG indication on screen so you know data is being captured and saved to memory
- Datalogging capability up to 32,000 readings with Hydro Data Management Software
- View our Analog Pressure and Temperature Chart Recorder Comparison as well as a Sample Test Report.
HYDRO DATA MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE – $300 MSRP
Works with all ETG pressure products for graphing pressure & temperature. Digital pressure chart recorder. See our software quick start guide.
Do you need an easy and cost effective way to monitor temperature and pressure for testing pipe or pressure vessels? Add ambient temperature monitoring to any ETG gauge and produce professional reports with the Hydro Data Management software. Ideal for most ASME B31.3 Process Pipe Testing that is typically done with analog gauges and hand written reports. Meet the testing and record requirements of CFR 49 Subpart J under 192.513 and 192.517 for Transportation of Natural and Other Gas By Pipeline. Replace several analog gauges and chart recorders with one ETG to save on maintenance and calibration costs. Monitor Min, Max, and Live pressure on your phone with the Remote Gauge app while recording data. Even perform a leak test while recording data to troubleshoot or soap the connections and welds.
Create secure files with date and time stamp directly into an Adobe .pdf file. Upload the results from the gauge with a standard USB cable. Save time, money, and create professional reports by eliminating the need to work in Word, Excel, or other programs to piece things together. This includes the ability to add files from other sources to create one report. Pick and choose the order in which the pages appear. Print the file and have the test witness sign off on the hard the copy record for paperwork compliance.
Add job information and data is stored for later reference
Add files to the report and arrange in any order
Create test windows to pinpoint testing conditions
Add testing notes to the graph to reflect actual conditions
Set and monitor high and low pressure with alarms in accordance with test criteria
View data points or raw data points
Sign-off page created with ability to enter technicians
Create and save tamper-proof .pdf files
All files contain a unique ID number when printed for tracking purposes
Cover sheet, notes, and sign-off sheet created with each report
Store up to 32,000 records or 200 sessions in the gauge with temperature