Product Overview: Anritsu MT1000A Network Master Pro
Anritsu MT1000A Network Master Pro
Networks continue to evolve as standards for transport tests, such as Ethernet, OTN, SDH/SONET, eCPRI/RoE/CPRI/OBSAI, PTP, Fibre Channel, etc., become more diverse, and speeds increase with development of 100G/25G Ethernet and 16G Fibre Channel.
With an easily configured modular design to support changing network standards and an easy-to-use GUI, the Network Master Pro MT1000A is perfect for rapid I&M of wide-area networks.
All transport network field tests in one tester
Easy-to-read 9-inch touch screen in easy-to-use compact B5-size tester
Higher work efficiency with multiple tests using one-button automated measurement tools
WLAN*, Bluetooth® and LAN connectivity ensure quick and simple tester access in any situation.
The modular design of the Network Master Pro MT1000A platform makes it easy to support I&M for different network configurations. Combining it with the 10G Multirate Module MU100010A offers the necessary functions for I&M of networks at speeds from 1.5 Mbps to 10 Gbps. Combining with the 100G Multirate Module MU100011A, it supports more interface standards than any other handheld transport tester on the market such as CFP4/QSFP28, QSFP+, SFP28 (25GbE), SFP+SFP and RJ45. Coupled with a compact easy-to-use design and long battery operation, plus a large 9” easy-to-see color touch screen, remote GUI operation via Internet connection, and more, the MT1000A is a key factor in increasing I&M test work efficiency. Furthermore, options for each test function can be selected and added as necessary to match the work schedule, helping cut initial capital costs
As networks get faster, I&M field technicians must not only master the relevant technical knowledge for each network type that includes metro networks, mobile networks, data centers, etc., but must also understand the detailed tester operations for each of these networks.
In addition, sometimes multiple items must be measured at each commissioning, increasing the risk of operator errors.
But with the versatile and easy-to-use MT1000A functions, the risk of operator errors are decreased. Easy-to-Use GUI
The MT1000A GUI (graphical user interface) is designed for intuitive onsite operation and speeds-up I&M test-result evaluations as well as problem troubleshooting. Training time is also cut by the intuitive interface.
The MT1000A has automatic test functions for simple and efficient network commissioning. These MT1000A automated test functions run scenario files created in advance on a PC to perform tests automatically using preset measurement items, procedures, and pass/fail evaluation conditions. Since the scenario also handles report creation, evaluation and results, inexperienced workers can run accurate tests without operation mistakes and re-tests.
Ethernet test features include:
• Ethernet tests at 100 Gbps, 40 Gbps, 25 Gbps, 10 Gbps, 1 Gbps, 100 Mbps, and 10 Mbps
• Traffic generation up to full line rate
• Support for IPv4 and IPv6
• Ethernet Service Activation Test (Y.1564)
• Automated RFC 2544 tests of Throughput, Frame Loss, Latency or Packet Jitter, Burstability
• TCP Throughput (RFC 6349, iPerf) [Option]
• BER tests – include Frame Loss and Sequence Error tests
• Service disruption measurements
• Comprehensive statistics
• Filters – to extract relevant parts of traffic
• Thresholds – to highlight abnormalities
• Simultaneous monitoring in both line directions
• IP Channel Statistics to identify error streams, top talkers, network attacks
• Ethernet OAM tests
• 10G WAN-PHY tests
• Synchronous Ethernet test (SyncE), PTP (IEEE 1588 v2)
• IEEE 1588 v2 Phase/Time synchronization test (For optical 1G/10G/25G bps)
• Ethernet Multistream
• Stacked VLAN (Q-in-Q)
• Link Fault Signaling (LFS) Emulation (10G/25G/40G/100G bps)
• IGMP/MLD client function
• MPLS tests
• MPLS-TP and PBB tests
• Frame capture for protocol analysis with Wireshark
• Electrical cable tests and optical signal level displays