Product Overview: 3M™ Dynatel™ 12-watt Transmitter 2200M Series
The 3M™ Dynatel™ Locator 2273M-iD Series is designed to find the path and estimated depth of buried cables, pipes and markers, and the ability to find underground faults.
- Four active trace frequencies which can be used individually or simultaneously to compensate for varying field conditions. The receiver incorporates passive power and auxiliary frequencies that do not require the use of the transmitter.
- Graphic display to distinguish between targeted cable and other cables in congested area.
- Accurate multi-antenna design for various user-selected locating modes—Directional Peak, Multi-Directional Null, plus a single antenna Special Peak mode for deep depths.
- Directional mode utilizes all-peak antenna design for improved left/right guidance and accurate locates in challenging conditions.
- Locate, write and read information into the 3M™ iD Electronic Marker System.
- Precisely locates sheath or ground faults on both short and long cable sections.
- Compatibility with select GPS/GIS field mapping instruments for real time mapping of electronic markers or pipe and cable facilities
- Locating Contractors
- Fault Finding
- Read, Write and Locate Markers
|Carrying Bag Included||Yes|
|Coupler Size||3.00 Inch|
|Direct Connect Cable||Small Clips, Large Clips|
|EMS Caution Tape Finding Capability||No|
|Fault Finding Capability||Yes|
|Marker Finding Capability||Yes|
|Number of Frequencies||4|
|Product Family||2273M Series|
|Transmitter Output||12 Watt|
|2200RB Rechargeable Battery||Yes|