Product Overview: Amprobe AT-3000 Pro Wire and Cable Locator
- Locates underground energized and de-energized wires, cables and pipes
- Three testing modes for best accuracy –Power, Radio & G-3000 PRO signal generator)
- Depth measurement up to 10’
- AvoidanceScan- search in Power, Radio and G-3000 PRO modes simultaneously for improved safety and faster surveys.
- Precise pinpointing of buried services and exceptionally fast sound and meter response
- Patented Signal Processing – operates effectively in congested sites and sites with overhead cables.
- Visual (LCD) and Audible (with Loudspeaker) indicators
- Rugged durable construction
- Real Sound” technology – the sound is derived from the signal radiating from the cable or pipe – this very important feature helps the user distinguish the signal from random background noise
- Complete instrument, ready for use with receiver, transmitter, connection cable, ground stake and ground cable
- Eliminates exploratory digging in parking lots or under floors for buried pipes and wires
- Allows user to pinpoint the path of the underground traced object
- Weatherproof and drop resistant