Product Overview: Amprobe AT-3000 Pro Wire and Cable Locator
Amprobe AT-3000 Features:
- Locates underground energized and de-energized wires, cables and pipes
- Three testing modes for best accuracy –Power, Radio & G-3000 PRO signal generator)
- Depth measurement up to 10’
- AvoidanceScan- search in Power, Radio and G-3000 PRO modes simultaneously for improved safety and faster surveys.
- Precise pinpointing of buried services and exceptionally fast sound and meter response
- Patented Signal Processing – operates effectively in congested sites and sites with overhead cables.
- Visual (LCD) and Audible (with Loudspeaker) indicators
- Rugged durable construction
- Real Sound” technology – the sound is derived from the signal radiating from the cable or pipe – this very important feature helps the user distinguish the signal from random background noise
- Complete instrument, ready for use with receiver, transmitter, connection cable, ground stake and ground cable
- Eliminates exploratory digging in parking lots or under floors for buried pipes and wires
- Allows user to pinpoint the path of the underground traced object
- Weatherproof and drop resistant
|Amprobe AT-3000 General|
|Locate Accuracy||±10% of depth.|
|Depth Accuracy||On undistorted signal and with no adjacent signals.
Line -5% 0.9 ft. to 6.5ft. (0.3m to 2m), -10% 6.5 ft. to 9.8ft. (2m to 3m)
Sonde -7% 1.6 ft. to 9.8 ft. (0.5m to 3m), -15% 9.8 ft. to 16.4 ft. (3m to 5m)range dependent on sonde type
|Visual Indication||Liquid Crystal Display, indicating the following:
– Operating Mode- Signal Strength (%)
– Line Depth – Sonde Depth
|Audio Indication||– Audio signal output through waterproof loudspeaker.
– Speaker extendable for use as earphone in noisy environments.
– Audible beep battery test when ON/OFF trigger depressed.
|Search Antennas||Two: single-wound, four-section, symmetrical response.|
|Gain Control||Manual, semi-automatic in P and R modes.|
|Batteries||8 x LR6(AA) 1.5V alkaline. 40 hours life, nominal @68°F (20°C) intermittent use.|
|Operating Temperature Range||-4°F to +122°F (-20°C to +50°C)|
|Environmental Protection||– Shock BS EN60068-2
– Vibration BS2011 Part 2.1
– Freefall BS EN60068-2
– Dust & Water
|Resistance||BS EN60529 (IP rating), (meets NEMA Standards Publication 250-1991).|
|Construction||High impact polyethylene weatherproof to NEMA 3R and IP54|
|Ruggedness||Withstands 3 ft. (1 metre) drops onto concrete (BS EN60068-2)|
|Dimensions||28.3x10x2.6 in (72 x 25.5 x 6.5cm)|
|Shipping Box Size||30.3 x 13.8 x 6.7 in. (77 x 37 x 17 cm|
|Weight||4.9 lb. (2.2 kg)|
|Shipping Weight||6.4 lb. (2.9 kg|
See more Cable Fault Locators here.