Instrument Test Bench
Test safety & critical controls equipment, pressure transmitters, switches, solenoids, gauges, and more. With every quote requested you will receive a detailed drawing. Below you can review the various applications and benefits for having a custom instrument test bench in your shop.
Enter your input power and contact information below to request a Standard Instrument Test Bench Quote. You can also check/uncheck each option to customize your instrument workbench to your company’s exact specifications.
TEST YOUR EQUIPMENT & CONTROLS IN HOUSE
- Test all safety & critical controls equipment
- Pressure Transmitters
- RTD Transmitters
- Thermocouple Transmitters
- PSIA Transmitters
- Pressure Switches
- Temperature Switches
- Valve Positioners
- DC Signals
- Vac Transmitters
- Electronic Switches
- Power Supplies
View our smaller Compact Instrument Bench
Instrument Test Bench Photo Gallery:
- It saves you time! Allows users to test instruments prior to installation with accurate instruments.
- Prevents possible safety hazards by performing calibrations prior to climbing scaffolding or going into a possible hazardous location.
- Panel will allow users to test multiple pressure ranges with better accuracy at one station rather than pulling multiple pieces of equipment out to the field to perform test.
- Users will also have accurate control of vacuum input for doing PSIA transmitters.
- Some of the above instruments have to be calibrated using multiple instruments. With a custom bench, all these instruments are at your finger tips.
- Every instrument on the bench is calibrated all in one place.
- Plant air supply run to bench with control through low pressure gauge and blow down nozzle.
- Controlled environment for performing testing of all safety and critical controls equipment.
- Impress auditors, visitors or potential customers at your shop by having a central location for calibration.
- Improves overall shop cleanliness, organization and presentation.
- Allows for accountability of test equipment by being mounted in panel. Cannot easily be removed.
Instrument Test Bench Quote Request
The Standard Instrument Test Bench options are loaded by default. Simply enter your input power and contact information to request a quote. To clear your customization and load the standard options again, simply reload the page.