- Weight: 7.3 lbs.
- Operating Temperature Range: 0° to 49°C
- Storage (limited operating)
- Temperature Range: -40° – 80°C
- Proof Pressure: 150% FS
- Burst Pressure: 200% FS
- Wetted Materials Standard: 15-5PH, 304SS and 316SS
- Power Supply: 9 Volt DC battery (UL specification requires DuraCell Model #MN1604)
- Gauge Connection: 1/4″ MNPT Connection (Standard)
- Carry Case: ABS Plastic with Foam Insert & Lifetime Warranty. Width: 15-1/4″ Length:18-1/2″ Depth 6-7/8″
Gauge Probe Fitting: Allows reading of pressure in a closed system up to 5,000 PSI (slip-on type) or 15,000 PSI (lock-on type)
- Accuracy: ±0.1% of full scale. Typical ±1 count.
- Total Worst Error at 25ºC: Typical ±0.079
- Display Update Rate: 0.30 Seconds.
- Time to Stable Reading: 10 Seconds.
- Thermal Zero Shift: Typical: ±0.014%FS/ºC. Max: ±0.03%FS/ºC.
- Thermal Span Shift: Typical: ±0.002%IP/ºC. Max: ±0.005%IP/ºC.
- Zero Adjustment: Min: ±1.0%FS. Max: ±5.0%FS.
- Low Battery Indication: Typical: 20 Hours Before Loss of spec.
- Battery Life (new): Typical: 24 Hours Continuous.
- Peak Hold Mode: Display and Reset the Peak Hold Record.
- Certifications: All materials used in the Vaetrix Gauge have been reviewed, approved and certified by The Canadian standard for use in Class 1, Division 1, Group A,B,C, and D environments