Product Overview: TORCUP RP-3000 1” DR 740 – 3000 FT LBS PNEUMATIC TORQUE WRENCH & FRL
TORCUP RP-3000 1” DR 740 – 3000 FT LBS PNEUMATIC TORQUE WRENCH & FRL
The TorcUP Raptor RP-3000 Industrial Pneumatic Torque Wrench has a 1” Drive and provides 740 – 3000 Ft Lbs or 1103-4067 Nm of tightening power with accuracy of ±5%.
TorcUP FRL Unit included with the RP-3000.
Redesigning the gear. Optimizing the materials. Perfecting the fit.
The result is a pneumatic wrench that is optimized down to the finest detail. The backbone of any pneumatic torque wrench is its gears. The gears are the driving force behind the RP Series are designed with an increased durability factor. The full line of raptors have endured more abuse from long term testing than these will ever experience in the field.
- Hardened alloy steel for the durability and long life cycle
- Bearings support the loads experiences at the square drive
- Multiple stage planetary gear systems with optimized tooth design
- Smooth ball bearing rotation of the gearbox housing independent from the motor handle
- Lightweight aluminum handle with durable, slip-resistant textured coating
- Ultra-efficient air motor designed for easy maintenance
- Cartridge-style valves provide easy replacement
- One finger trigger control for forward and reverse
- O-rings seal grease in while keeping water and dirt out
- Thrust bearing between stages isolate the motor when used in all orientations
- Gears run on low friction, high strength bearing sleeves
- Chrome steel pins in each gear stage