Product Overview: SignalHawk Spectrum Analyzer
Spectrum Analysis at Your Fingertips
9 kHz to 6 GHz, RF Spectrum Analyzer
The SH-60S-TC provides real-time spectrum monitoring and analysis of RF frequency circuits with a wide frequency range of between 9 kHz to 6 GHz. Our analyzer has been developed for field engineers, technicians, wireless equipment manufacturers, service providers, contractors, tower erectors and military field personnel.
Bird combines best-in-class functionality with compact package and boasts an intuitive touchscreen user interface. SH-60S-TC let’s you experience high performance and rich features that are available wherever you take it.
Signal bursts and transients can be viewed using the “Zero-span” function with video-level triggering (i.e. an oscilloscope with time on the x-axis) or “Waterfall” display (color-coded scrolling chart display) to analyze intermittent signal sources.
- Spectrogram/Waterfall display shows intermittent power levels at a glance.
- FM demodulation allows for rapid verification of communications at the specified frequency.
- Predefined measurements scan and discover spectrum events other analyzers miss.
- View the spectrum with trace display, spectrogram display, or both.
- Easy-to-use, intuitive menus with multi-touch operation.
- More than 2x faster sweep times than the competition.
- High-resolution, full-color display for indoor or outdoor viewing.
- Rugged and weather resistant.
- 5 hours of continuous battery operation.
- Includes the Bird RF Meter App for interoperability with a wide range of Bird Field sensors.
- Channel Power
- Adjacent Channel Power Ratio (ACPR)
- Phase Noise
- N dB Down bandwidth
- Occupied Bandwidth (OBW)
- Field Strength
- FM demodulation
- CNR Loss (GNSS signal quality)
- Spectrum Masking and limit lines
- Range: 9 kHz to 6 GHz
- Span Accuracy: +/- 1%
- Sweep Time: 1.1 ms to 1600 s Full Span
2.69 ms to 1600 s Settable Zero Span
- Resolution Bandwidth: 10 Hz to 5 MHz in 1, 2, 3, 5, 10 Steps
Accuracy: ≥1 MHz, +/-10%; <1 MHz, +/-2%
- Second Harmonic Distortion: 1.6 GHz -70 dBc
- Third-Order Intercept (TOI): +15 dBm (–10 dBm tones, 1 MHz apart, Preamp Off, Reference Level –10 dBm)
- Phase Noise: -95 dBc/Hz, @ 10 kHz (typical -98 dBc/Hz); -115 dBc/Hz, @ 1 MHz (typical -116 dBc/Hz)
- Measurement Range: DANL to +20 dBm
- Input Attenuator Range: 0 to 30 dB, 1 dB step
- RF In: N-Type Female
- USB: USB Type C
- Power Interface: Slim Tip, DC 20V
- Operatiing System: Android
- Languages: English, Chinese
- Battery: Li-ion (5 hrs. typical)
- Compatible with: Bird RF Meter App and a wide variety of Bird Power Sensors
- Includes Bird RF Meter App
Includes: Stylus, AC Adapter (12 Vdc Ouput), Hard Carrying Case, Instruction Manual, Soft Carrying Case, USB Drive, USB Adapter and Battery