Product Overview: Salisbury RLBPVC1 Class 1 7500 VAC Roll Blanket
Salisbury has gone to great lengths to protect workers from lo-voltage electrical hazards by now offering insulating blanket material on a roll.
- Dimensions: 3′ x 30′
- Class I clear PVC material that permits complete visibility, yet provides the necessary insulating properties meeting ASTM F1742 standards.
- Allow workers to custom-cut blankets to fit each application at the job site.
- Minimizes the number of different lo-voltage blanket sizes and shapes that would otherwise need to be carried from job to job.
- Easy to cut, and flexible to -40°F.
- Highly puncture and tear resistant
- Flame (self-extinguishing), oil, and ozone resistant
- Each comes in a convenient 36” wide roll