Product Overview: Salisbury 4745 Self Testing Audio/Visual Voltage Detector
Salisbury’s Self-Testing Voltage Detectors allow testing to be continuous and automatic. An intermittent flash and beep confirms the detector is functioning properly.
Self-Testing Voltage Detectors are used to verify live or de-energized conductors. These testers may be used with rubber insulating gloves or hot sticks using the splined universal end fitting. Testers indicate the presence of voltage with an extra bright LED light and a distinctive audible signal. It is recommended that the tester be moved closer to the conductor until a warning is indicated, or it touches the conductor, apparatus, or elbow test point. Each tester requires three “C” batteries (included).
- Dimensions in. (mm): 11 x 3.5 (279.4 x 8)
- Settings phase to phase:Off / Test-240V / Battery / URD:4.8kV/7.2kV/16kV
- Overhead: 2.4/4.2kV / 4.8/8.3kV / 8.0/13.8-7.2/12.5kV / 14.4/25- 16/27.6kV / 44kV
- Weight lbs. (kgs): 15oz (.43)
- Case and adaptor are available as options.
JM Test carries a wide variety of Gloves, Shotguns and hotstick for use with Voltage Detectors