Product Overview: Richards BHLC-400 6 AWG – 400 MCM Hot-Line Clamp
- Designed to be used for distribution service connections with hot sticks.
- Bodies are made from silicon bronze.
- Eyebolts are made from forged stainless steel.
- Eyelets and keepers are made from aluminum bronze.
- Wide jaws provide a greater area of surface contact reducing twisting of the conductor during installation.
- Spring-loaded with a sturdy steel spring to compensate for temperature change.
Run Range: 6 AWG – 400 MCM.
Tap Range: Two-hole NEMA Spade.
Dimensions (HxDxW): 6 3/8″ x 4 1/2″ x 2 3/8″.