Product Overview: Pro3000F Probe and Tone
Pro3000 Analog Tone Generator and SmartTone™ Overview
Use the SmartTone™ capability of the Pro3000 Tone Generator to identify the right pair. Simply short the selected pair at the near or far end to change the cadence of the tone generated. Thetone change you hear through the probe can help you identify the correct wire pair. SmartTone™ provides five distinct tones for exact pair identification.
Tone Generator Features:
- Send tone signal up to 10 miles on most cables
- Line cord features angled bed-of-nails clips and a rugged RJ-11 plug for direct access tophone and data jacks without adapters
- External switch allows selection of solid or alternating tone options, indicated with solid or flashing LEDs
- Continuity Testing
- Line polarity confirmation
Pro3000F Filtered Probe features:
- Innovative filtered probe obstructs signal of 60 Hz or 50 Hz external interference
- Switch between filtered and unfiltered modes with one button press.
- Tone and trace wire on non-active networks
- Auto-off capability extends battery life
- Loud probe speaker is audible in noisy locations
Pro3000 Unfiltered Probe
For technicians that do not require a filtered probe, there is the original Pro3000 Probe. The ergonomic sleek design is easy to handle and use. Like the Pro3000F Filtered probe, the Pro3000 Unfiltered Probe features a loud speaker to hear tone clearly through walls, enclosures and in loud environments. The recessed on/off button helps prevent the probe from accidentally being turned on when stored.