Product Overview: Mitutoyo 543-392B ABSOLUTE Digimatic Indicator
- As compact as standard Series 2 dial indicators.
- Large, easy-to-read LCD.
- GO/±NG judgment can be performed by setting upper and lower tolerance limits. The judgment result (GO/±NG) can be displayed in full-size characters.
- The positive/negative count resulting from the spindle’s up/down movement can be toggled.
- Internal calculations using the simple formula of [F(x)=Ax)] are available
- Employing the ABSOLUTE linear encoder, the ID-C always displays the spindle ‘Absolute Position’ from the origin at power-on. Also unlimited response speed eliminates over-speed errors.
- The ID-C indicator face can be rotated 330° to an appropriate angle for easy reading.
- With SPC data output.
Origin-set/Preset, Zeroset, GO/±NG judgment, Counting direction switching,
Power ON/OFF, Data output,inch/mm conversion (on inch/metric models only)
Alarm: Low voltage, Counting value composition error, Over-flow error, Tolerance limit setting error Internal calculations using the simple formula of [F(x)=Ax)] are available