Product Overview: Mitutoyo 293-348-30 Coolant Proof IP65-MX Micrometer
- Twice as Long Battery Life as before and Drastic Improvement in Measurement Efficiency
- IP65 protection level, enabling use in environments exposed to cutting oil, etc*.
- *Anti-corrosion treatment is required after use.
- Measurement data output function is available with a water-resistant connection cable.
- Auto power ON/OFF function.
- Certificate of inspection* is included. (50mm/2” or less range models) *It is not the type used to obtain calibration certificates.
- With a standard bar except for 0-25mm/0-1′ model.
- Supplied in fitted case. Plastic case up to 150mm/6′, Wooden box over 150mm/6′
- Accuracy: ±.00005in
- Range: 0-1in 0-25.4mm
- Remarks: with friction thimble w/o SPC
- Resolution: 0.001mm or .00005’/0.001mm
- Flatness: 0.3µm/.000012”
- Parallelism: 1µm/.00004” for models up to 50mm/2”2µm/.00008” for models up to 100mm/4” 3µm/.00012” for models u, to 175mm/7” 4µm/.00016” for models up to 275mm/11” 5µm/.0002” for models over 300mm/12”
- Measuring faces: Carbide tipped
- Display: LCD
- Battery: SR44 (1 pc.), 938882
- Battery life: Approx. 1.2 years under normal use (8 months: over 100mm models)
- Dust/Water protection level: IP65
- Origin-set, Zero-setting, Automatic power on/off, Data hold,
- Data output, inch/mm conversion (inch/mm models)
- Alarm: Low voltage, Counting value composition error