Product Overview: Megger DLRO100X Digital Low Resistance Ohmmeter
A significant addition to the comprehensive range of Megger Low Resistance Ohmmeters, Megger DLRO100X enables low resistance measurement, across multiple applications, in areas without access to mains power. The integral Li-ion battery supplies a
constant 100 A current for up to 200 Manual/Auto tests to enable enhanced productivity in remote locations. With a focus on user safety, advanced design features ensure the safe operation of the instrument in the most adverse conditions, including a
CAT IV 600 VAC / 500 VDC safety rating in accordance with IEC61010. The rugged design, intuitive interface and IP54 (lid open) rating ensure reliability and ease of use in the most arduous of conditions.
Megger DLRO100X Features:
· Save, delete & download results.
· CAT IV 600 VAC / 500 VDC for safe operation.
· Lightest 100 A battery powered unit for portability.
· High noise immunity for stable readings.
· Smooth DC Output for circuit breaker testing.
· IP54 for protection against dust and moisture while testing.