Product Overview: Megger 210400 5000V
- Continuously variable test voltage
- Tugged field construction
- Circuit-breaker protection
- Provides 2% kV and MΩ accuracy guard terminal to eliminate surface leakage current from the measurement
- Zero-start, high-voltage interlock
- Shielded, high-voltage output cable permanently connected to the instrument
- Redundant grounding connections
- Easy-to-follow, color-coded meter scales
- Analog meters
The 5- and 15-kV Megohmmeters are high-voltage, line-operated instruments. They provide a continuously variable test voltage for highly sensitive insulation-resistance measurements of all types of electrical equipment and power cable.
The instruments are designed to withstand harsh field conditions, and feature tough, impact-resistance casing, removable lids and adjustable carrying straps. For complete portability, there is ample room in each case to store cables and the instruction manual.