Product Overview: Klein Tools J1005 Crimping/Cutting Tool
– Designed to crimp insulated and non-insulated 10 to 22 AWG solderless terminals and connectors.
– Tapered nose design for working in confined spaces.
– Contoured thumb area for additional comfort and positive feel.
– Specially hardened cutter.
– Hot-riveted joint ensures smooth action and no handle wobble.
– State-of-the-art, dual material Journeyman handles provide a better grip without sacrificing tool strength or durability.
Handle Color: red/black
Handle Finish: Journeyman
Overall Length: 9-3/4” (248 mm)
Sub Brand: Journeyman
Weight (lbs.): .84