Product Overview: Klein Tools D295-4C
Klein Tools D295-4C
– Miniature jaw for close-quarter work with maximum visibility.
– Sharp pointed nose for precise tip cutting.
– Spring-loaded action for self-opening.
– Short jaws and beveled cutting edges permit close cutting of wire.
– Induction-hardened cutting knives for long life.
– Hot-riveted joint ensures smooth action and no handle wobble.
– Plastic-dipped handles for comfort and ease of identification.
– Custom, US-made tool steel.
Cutting Knives: flush
Handle Color: royal blue
Handle Finish: plastic-dipped
Jaw Length: 1/2” (13 mm)
Jaw Thickness: 1/4” (6 mm)
Jaw Width: 3/8” (10 mm)
Overall Length: 4-1/4” (108 mm)
Weight (lbs.): .11