Product Overview: Klein Tools 2139NEEINS
– 1000 V Rated for safety on the job. VDE Certified.
– Unique three-part insulation with white underlayer provides warning sign that insulation may be compromised.
– Streamlined design with sure-gripping, cross-hatched knurled jaws.
– Multi-color, sleek design with small thumbguards for ease of handling and easy storage in your toolbelt.
– Durable, molded insulation meets or exceeds ASTM F1505 and IEC 60900 standards for insulated tools.
– Made in the USA.
Handle Color: Orange/Grey
Handle Finish: Insulated
Jaw Length: 1-19/32”
Jaw Thickness: 5/8”
Jaw Width: 1-5/16”
Knife Length: 25/32”
Nose Type: New England
Overall Length: 9-1/2” (241 mm)