Product Overview: Klein Tools 1802-30S Block and Tackle with Standard hooks
– These are NOT occupational protective hooks. NOT for human support.
– Light, galvanized-steel shell blocks are fitted with snubbing hooks to hold the load.
– Sheaves are strong yet lightweight aluminum alloy with all-bronze bushings.
– Available with standard snap hooks or guarded snap hooks (with snap hook nose lengthened to extend over the latch or keeper).
– Choice of forged hook Cat. No. 258 or swivel hook Cat. No. 259.
– All Klein block and tackle use high-quality, 3/8” (10 mm) diameter rope.
– 25 ft (7.62 m) rope length.
– Maximum safe load is 750 lbs. (340 kg).
Weight (lbs.): 2.85