Product Overview: Klein Tools 12098-INS
– Individually tested to exceed the IEC 60900 and ASTM F1505 standards, for insulated tools, and clearly marked with the official 1000-volt rating symbol.
– Two layers of insulation provide protection against electric shock.
– Thick, exceptionally tough, high-dielectric white inner coating is bonded to the tool.
– A flame retardant, impact-resistant, bright orange outer coating.
– Crimping die behind hinge for superior leverage crimping non-insulated connectors, lugs and terminals.
– Toothed pipe-grip for greater power.
– Integral guards help prevent hand contact with conductive parts.
Handle Color: orange
Handle Finish: insulated
Jaw Length: 1-25/32” (45 mm)
Jaw Thickness: 1/2” (13 mm)
Jaw Width: 1-1/32” (26 mm)
Knife Length: 3/4” (19 mm)
Overall Length: 8-7/8” (225 mm)