Product Overview: JM Test Custom Control / Block Valve Tester
Control / Block Valve Tester
Custom Manufactured Valve Tester allows you to determine leak rates on new and existing valves before returning them to service. They can be customized to handle virtually any size valve length or flange diameter. Flange clamp assembly is powered by a pneumatic cylinder that provides clamping pressure for the valve to be tested. Can be manufactured to meet your plant/facility specs. Save time and money by testing repaired or new valves before installing them for service. We also repair/rebuild/upgrade your old valve testers and add a new instrument panel for more accuracy and efficiency.
· Flange clamp assembly is powered by a pneumatic cylinder that provides clamping pressure for the valve to be tested.
· Provides 24 / 48 VDC power for solenoid valves attached to valves being tested.
· Provides a 4/20 milliamp signal to an (I/P) transducer attached to valves being tested.
· Provides 0-30 psi air supply source to a positioner supply port and a 3-5 psi air supply to the signal port.
· Both “air to open” and “air to close” valves can be tested with the features provided
· Leak rates are determined by selecting one of the 3 flow meters, 0-5, 0-40, 0-200 SCFH. The bubble leakage rate is determined by the bubble action with the vent submerged in the beaker filled with water.
· A variable regulator controls the 0-100 psi supply to the inlet valve test port.