Product Overview: Haefely Hipotronics 2293 Automatic Transformer Winding Analyzer
Haefely Hipotronics 2293 Automatic Transformer Winding Analyzer
The 2293 is an automatic winding analyzer, optimized for three phase power and distribution transformer
It uniquely combines winding resistance measurement, turns ratio measurement, core demagnetization, transformer type detection, magnetic balance and heat run test (temperature rise and cooling curve) in the fastest single instrument solution on the market.
Haefely Hipotronics 2293 Features:
· Multipurpose winding analyzer: transformer winding resistance, turns ratio, type detection, arbitrary phase ratio measurement, demagnetization, magnetic balance and heat run test (heat rise and cooling curve) in one instrument.
· 7″ touch screen interface
· Advanced procedure for turns ratio and phase displacement measurement.
· Tap changer control signal
· Data transfer over USB memory-stick or LAN.
· Setup made easy – simple “one-time-connection” system: once connected will test all phases on both windings.
· Unique simultaneous winding magnetisation method for winding resistance measurements, equivalent to traditional equipment with up to 100 A test current.