In response to continued customer demand for higher pressure products, we are proud to announce the new GaugeCalHP pressure comparator for test & calibration up to 15 000 psi. The GaugeCalHP is designed and manufactured by Crystal Engineering and includes CPF fittings, a reservoir relief valve, and high design safety factors making it the safest comparator available. It’s also versatile enough to use with water or oil, inside a lab or out in the field, and with most large size pressure gauges. Once your customers try it, they’ll never want to use another piece of equipment to calibrate with.
- Generates 15 000 psi – With 37% less torque required.
- Fine Adjust – Easy to use, even at 15 000 psi.
- Connection Fitting – With easy alignment swivel capability.
- Pivot Manifold – Rotates for testing most large size gauges.
- Easy to Bleed – Pressurize through the reservoir to easily bleed the air from the system to increase stability.
- No Mess Drip Tray – Captures fluid from bleeding the system.
- Reservoir – Clear, removable, reservoir with fill line.
- Travel Indicator – Shows the amount of stroke available.
- Brackets – For easy mount to a table top.
- Optional Carrying Case – Waterproof rolling carrying case can also be used as a table in the field. Holds your fittings and gauges too.