Product Overview: Fluke T6-600 Electrical Tester with FieldSense Technology
Fluke T6-600 / T6-1000 Electrical Testers with FieldSense Technology. Measure voltage up to 1000 V ac through the open fork, without test lead contact to live voltage.+ Without opening covers or removing wire nuts. On wires up to AWG 4/0 (120 mm2), carrying as much as 200 A. It will change your job. Safer. Faster. Easier.
Fluke T6-600 Features:
- FieldSense technology for ac voltage, current and frequency measurement without making electrical contact to live voltage+
- Simultaneous voltage and current display (T6-1000)— shows all power supply measurements at a glance for efficient troubleshooting
- 1 to 1000 V ac or dc (T6-1000); 600 V ac or dc (T6-600)
- 0.1 to 200 A ac
- Resistance 1 Ω to 100 kΩ (T6-1000), 1 Ω to 1000 Ω (T6-600)
- Frequency measurement 45 Hz to 66 Hz (T6-1000)
- Works with wires up to AWG 4/0 (120 mm2) with a 17.8 mm jaw opening.
- HOLD button temporarily freezes the reading for easy viewing
- Easy to read display with backlight
- Accepts optional Fluke TPAK Magnetic Meter Hanger for convenient operation
- Standard two-year warranty; extendable to four years through product registration within 45 days of purchase*
See more meters and test equipment here.