Product Overview: Fluke Networks FT140 Fiber Viewer, 400X magnification with 2.5mm Universal Adapter
At a Glance
- Rugged, portable, ergonomic tool
- Easy, manual focus of precision optics
- Factory-tested filters to protect eyes from harmful light exposure
- Universal adapters allow for inspection of end-faces on many different connector types
- Available in 200x or 400x magnification
Use FiberViewer microscopes to ensure fiber terminations are smooth and clean. Avoid the #1cause of cause of fiber link failure: dirty end-faces.
Dirt, dust and other contaminants are the enemy of high-speed data transmission over optical fiber. Today’s network applications require more bandwidth, making loss budgets tighter than ever. It is critical that all optical connections are clean and free of contaminants to ensure application success. With universal adapters, end-faces can be inspected when using many different connector types, including LC connectors.