Product Overview: Fluke Networks DSX-8000 CableAnaylzer
- Versiv™ modular design supports copper certification, fiber optic loss, OTDR testing and fiber end-face inspection
- Unmatched speed for Cat 6A, 8, Class FA, I/II and all current standards
- ProjX™ system manages job requirements and progress from set-up to systems acceptance, making sure all tests are completed correctly
- Taptive™ user interface simplifies set-up, and eliminates errors
- Analyze test results and create professional test reports using LinkWare™ management software
- Graphically displays the source of failures including crosstalk, return loss and shield faults for faster troubleshooting
- Intertek Verified to TIA Level 2G – the most stringent accuracy requirement
- Endorsed by cabling vendors worldwide
- Built in Alien Crosstalk testing capability
- Compatible with Linkware™ Live. Linkware Live enables to easily track job progress, get real-time access to test results to quickly fix problems in the field, and easily transfer and consolidate test results from the tester to LinkWare™ PC Cable Test Management Software.
Note: The DSX-8000 is available in 2 versions: wireless and non-wireless. The Wireless version of the DSX-8000 includes a WiFi adapter for LinkWare Live and is available in the following countries. The non-wireless version does not contain the WiFi adapter and is available for countries where the WiFi adapter is not certified or for customers who do not wish to receive the Wi-Fi adapter.
Compare the DSX8000 to the 5000
The DSX CableAnalyzer Series family copper cable certifier is based on two modules: the DSX-5000 and DSX-8000. The DSX-5000 certifies twisted pair Cat 5e, 6, 6A and Class FA cabling with limits up to 1000 MHz. The DSX-8000 certifies twisted pair Cat 5e, 6, 6A, 8 and Class I/II cabling with limits up to 2000 MHz.
|DSX-8000 CableAnalyzer™||DSX-5000 CableAnalyzer™|
|Category 6A / Class EA test time||8 seconds||10 seconds|
|Category 8 / Class I/II test time||15 seconds|
|HDTDX/HDTDR diagnostic test times||≈ 3 seconds||≈ 3 seconds|
|Internal memory||≈ 5,000 Cat 8 with plots ≈ 12,000 Cat 6A with plots||≈ 12,000 Cat 6A with plots|
|Level V Accuracy (1 GHz)||✓||✓|
|Level VI/2G Accuracy (2 GHz)||✓|
|Resistance Unbalance measurement||✓||✓|
|Shield integrity check||✓||✓|
|Built in Alien XTalk module||✓||✓|
|Channel Adapter||2 GHz Range||1 GHz Range|
|Permanent Link Adapter||2 GHz Range||1 GHz Range|
|Patch cord adapters||Category 5e, 6 and 6A patch cord||Category 5e, 6 and 6A patch cord|
|TERA Adapter||Coming Q2 2018||✓|
|GG45 Adapter||Coming Q2 2018||✓|
DSX8000 Model Numbers:
Submit a quote request or contact our sales department if you are unsure which model you need.
DSX-8000 / DSX2-8000