Product Overview: Fluke Calibration P3011 Pneumatic Deadweight Testers
Fluke Calibration P3011 Pneumatic Deadweight Tester
- Accuracy better than .015 % of reading. (Increased accuracy option of 0.008 %)
- Gas operated with optional hand pumps
- Dual vacuum/pressure models available
- Psi, bar, kgf/cm2, kPa and MPa ranges available
- Piston/cylinder design provides stability and repeatability
- Built-in pneumatic hand pumps for pressure and vacuum
- Piston flotation indicator
- High quality needle valves provide optimum control
- Mounted spirit level and adjustable feet
- Test station design with O-rings eliminates the need for PTFE tape or wrenches
- Improved case with springloaded latches for hood
- Sturdy weight box with hinged lid and side handles for easy transport
The P3000 Series is the culmination of over 50 years of experience in the production and design of high performance pressure standards. With features designed to improve accuracy and performance, increase reliability and simplify operation these deadweight testers can be used to calibrate virtually any pressure sensing device, including transducers, transmitters, gauges or pressure switches.
Each instrument is supplied with a detachable lid that makes it neat, compact and easily portable. The weight masses are stored in a high-quality case with a self-locking mechanism to protect them during transit.
All units are provided with a traceable certificate of accuracy, weight mass details, 1/8 inch, 1/4 inch, 3/8 inch and 1/2 inch NPT or BSP female adaptors, operating fluid (where applicable) and spare seals.
The piston/cylinder assemblies are manufactured to the very highest standards with certified accuracies trace-able to international standards laboratories such as the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST).
Max Range: -30 inHg (-100 kPa)
|Accuracy*||±0.015% of reading (±0.008% optional)|
*Accuracy based on % of reading from 10% to 100% of the piston range when used in accordance with the corrections found on the calibration certificate. Below 10% ± (accuracy class) x 10% of the piston range.
Mass and PCU Materials of Construction
|Standard weight material||Series 3 non-magnetic austenitic stainless steel|
|Weight density||7.8 g/cm³|
|Optional fractional weights||Solution heat treated aluminum|
|Weight density||2.7 g/cm³|
|Models P3011, P3012, P3013, P3022, P3023, P3025 (V)||Piston Material: Ceramic|
Cylinder Material: Martensitic steel
Coefficient of Expansion: 11 ppm/°C
|Test port adaptors||1/8, 1/4, 3/8 and ½ NPT or BSP|
|Instrument weight||24 lbs|
|Instrument size||17.5 W x 12 D x 8.5 H|
|Mass set weight (typical)||65 lbs|